Are you the » explorer« who wants to try something new?
You get interesting tasks, you can work independently
in an experienced team that will provide you with reliable support.
You’ll be proficient in:
- Picking and preparing exhibition stands
- Proper storage
- Organising and maintaining modular systems and furniture
- Handling and maintaining customer material
- Checking the quality of incoming and outgoing goods
- Running errands in the local area
- Processing orders independently and meticulously
- Trained as a warehouse assistant or several years’ experience working in a warehouse with manual tasks
- Good organisational skills
- Class B driving licence, ideally C1/C1E
- Forklift permit (desirable)
- Basic knowledge of common Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work independently and meticulously
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate confidently with our customers
As an » explorer« you give your professional career
new inspiration and the necessary push.
How is the working day at MeRaum?
We work together – We are a team with a good working atmosphere. In the first year of your permanent employment you will work 40 hours a week with a good prospect of a permanent position and the possibility to combine family and career.
Come and join us! Apply for a job!
Are you interested?
If you are interested, please send your documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- curriculum vitae in tabular form