Are you the » explorer« who wants to try something new?
You get interesting tasks, you can work independently
in an experienced team that will provide you with reliable support.
You are qualified for:
- the production of exhibition furniture in our carpentry
- the reading and conversion of technical drawings
- the preparation of the exhibition stands in the carpentry
- the operation of modern woodworking machines – independent processing of workshop orders
- sawing, milling, planing, sanding & other typical activities of the profession
- a completed apprenticeship - several years of experience in a carpentry or ideally in a booth construction company
- fun with teamwork
- a good understanding in the planning and development of processes
- user knowledge in MS-Office
As an » explorer« you give your professional career
new inspiration and the necessary push.
How is the working day at MeRaum?
We work together – We are a team with a good working atmosphere. In the first year of your permanent employment you will work 40 hours a week with a good prospect of a permanent position and the possibility to combine family and career.
Come and join us! Apply for a job!
Are you interested?
If you are interested, please send your documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- curriculum vitae in tabular form
- journeyman's certificate